August 28, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello everyone!

The purpose of this Blog is to bring you everyday some good ebooks for download. I'll give my best to bring everyday about five books at least. I do not upload them to the internet, the links I'll post here are from the books I find out in the internet, I'm just going to put them together in this one place.

I know, there are lots and lots of good blogs about that already, what makes me different so? I don't know hahahaha I just wanted to make it, maybe it will be useful to someone. Feel free to send me suggestions, ask for a specific title or just come and say hi!

You are going to find many different subjects here, I'll try to post a good selection of titles. Many of them are going to be here because I like the subject, like photography, computer related stuff or language learning books. But as I said, feel free to contribute with something else.

Enjoy your trip here and once again, be welcome!!

Ari

No comments: